I find myself obsessed with eating healthy, exercise, and keeping vitamins flowing through my body.
We all are experiencing surrealism in the vacillating in-and-out of fear and hope. Fear of the unknown or getting COVID, and hope that this non-discriminatory invader subsides naturally and exits our existence soon.
Until then, my advice is to:
- Create a separate workspace at home if you are working there. Distractions at home will be inevitable, so minimize them.
- Do cardio every single morning. This is a must. Keep those lungs strong so that when COVID comes, you are prepared and heal faster.
- Have faith and trust in God. There is always something bigger and stronger than us that will take care of things…but you have to have faith in that concept.
- Make calls to friends/family/clients/customers just to say hi.
- Get organized! Use this downtime to clean out old/stale files from your desktop and Dropbox.
- Get creative. The creative will win, and the stagnates will suffer. Find a way, creatively. You can do it.
- Turn off TV unless binge-watching a great one, and replace it with music.
- Get Sunshine…Vitamin D is important. Drink Water….fluids solve most issues.